We've made some fixes from our last patch, introduced the BF-109 flight model fixes which should greatly improve handling, focused on game balance, added our new tier 0 anti-tank gun crew art and several under the hood related items pertaining to Steam's release.
World War II Online - Version 188.8.131.52 (January 2017)
Happy New Year soldiers of WWII Online!
The Allies can be happier knowing that their Fortified Mobile Spawns (FMS) will last longer, as HEAT rounds no longer can rapidly take them down. NOTE: The HEAT round has not been touched, ONLY the FMS damage threshold relating to that round.
We expect more Axis Pilots in the AIR with the latest BF-109 fixes that have been made. We had a major rudder issue (delay) that caused really bad handling. This marks the beginning of a series of flight model reviews.
Game Balance is CRS's priority, we have increased the AO thresholds in accordance with the underpopulated sides population. HC will also have more time to place AO's without the system automatically placing it.
- Global Audio Alert for Attack / Defense objectives being placed.
- New crew member models on the Pak36, 2 Pounder and SA mle 1934 Anti-Tank Guns.
- Ammo cache PPO lifetime doubled.
- Ammo cache PPO receives new and improved texture.
Game Play / Strategy
- High Command now has more time to place spare AO's.
- AO availability threshold increased, meaning more players are required prior to additional attack objectives.
- HEAT rounds do less damage to Fortified Mobile Spawn PPO.
- BF-109 rudder fix, and improved handling.
- Mortar barrage waypoint acts as a proper waypoint.
- USA Flag is properly displayed / in code with US standards.
- SA mle 1934 (25mm) ATG typo fix in spawn list.
- Mac users can now adjust their mouse sensitivity settings.
- You should no longer receive "invalid building" messages.
- Underlying work for the Mac client.
- Standard loading screens replaced holiday screens.
- Copyright updated to 2017.
- A bunch of other stuff in preparation for Steam that's under the hood.