TeamSpeak 3 Server Open For Business!
(12 votes, average 5.00 out of 5)
Written by MOTORMOUTH
Wednesday, 06 July 2011 14:24

Thanks to Killer and Sirbenny, our brand new Team Speak 3 server is ready to roll. As with any new feature, we expect to have a few bumps in the road after launch, but we'll make sure we get everything sorted out as quickly as possible.

The new servers are password protected, you will be able to find the required log in information in your side secure forums or in the Forum Announcement.

Allied TS:

66.28.224.195:8767
Allied secure information thread

Axis TS:

66.28.224.195:8768
Axis secure information thread

Forum Announcement

For Squad Channels and other CRS Teamspeak support, please contact This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Your name:
Your email:
Comment (you may use HTML tags here):
  The word for verification. Lowercase letters only with no spaces.
Word verification:
Comments (5)
1 Wednesday, 06 July 2011 14:45
VodkaAce
wont let me view the axis information to get the PW...what's the trick?
Administrator's reply:
Wednesday, 06 July 2011 15:19
MOTORMOUTH
I've posted the passwords in the forum announcement as well.
2 Wednesday, 06 July 2011 15:06
BBlackFire
Awesomeness!!!

But why can't I get the info for the allied side ts3????

How am I supposed to log in to allied ts3 on drunken nights and annoy my allied enemies?
3 Thursday, 07 July 2011 22:36
youloveme
Wtf? im on a trial account and its been activated and i cant load up the page because it says i dont have the privlige to open this page? wth.... im trying to talk to people through teamspeak and learn how to play the game.
Administrator's reply:
Friday, 08 July 2011 09:19
MOTORMOUTH
Send me an email, please. I haven't had the opportunity to add the Teamspeak information to the welcoming emails - MM
motormouth@playnet.com
4 Monday, 11 July 2011 14:11
RodeKill
I can't find BE once I get into the bewildering lobby. Am I missing a step?

RodeKill
23rd
5 Wednesday, 26 October 2011 08:24
covdad..........22nd Mech
Struggling to get on TS3 followed youtube help stuff no joy can anyone help please
Still need to try this address as i'm at work writing this and don't know 22nd Meck address off the top of me head 66.28.224.195:8767